Women's instinct

over 12 years ago
lillyflower didn't upload a photo

lillyflower

3 posts

This is my first time on this website and what Im asking is going sound totally odd. If Im wrong please correct me.. Obviously, everyone has facebook. My friend from the past, his brother is still on my facebook and Im still on good terms with his brother..but for some reason I have this strange feeling that my friend from the past is going on his brother’s FB page to check up on my profile & see how Im doing kinda thing.. Does this make sense? I know its sounds so weird but Im curious..

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

I can see why you are asking. I got a clear “Yes” with a very strong feeling in my gut to back it up. I don’t see that he does it daily…a situation where he does it when he “can.” I work best with first name, so if you want a more indepth look, give me a ringy-dingy. Either way, I wanted to let you know, instinct is right on! Your intuition has served you well in the past, and is again now :) Love and Blessings, Michelle

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Lillyflower, Lets do a reading on this matter and see whats in store.

over 12 years ago

lillyflower

3 posts

Rosepetals… Of course everyone does it and its not uncommon.. there is just a lil more to the story that your not aware of. But thanks for your input :)

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

id love to look into this for you. I am feeling he has felt this pull toward you for some kind. please contact me in the live chat and lets talk

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Lilly Flower,

I do feel the rest of the story and I feel your fears and anxiety about the whole situation. My policy is to provide the most Honest Enlightenment with no sugarcoating. I do have resourceful information for you as well.

Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

lillyflower

3 posts

Petals.. Its not what you think… The reason he aint talking to me because I told him that I loved him and he got scared. I know from facts now finally, he is having 2nd thoughts. Thats why. He aint invading nothing.. but thanks for your input

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

I do invite you to come and chat with me if your still seeking some clarity. Listen to your instincts.