my own future

over 12 years ago

hi there my name is Gerhard i’m 24 and very scared for my own future( if you can call it that) ok lets start at the begining my wife has these visions/dreams that always come true, i have been witness to this sevral times. now my wife had a vision that i was going to leave her for a nother woman that was in my past, i had feeling for this woman and confessed it to her a long time ago before i met my wife, she simply just ignored me. when i met my wife i didn’t have feelings for the other woman anymore. now the thing i need to know is, how do i stop this from happening, i am not willing to accept the fact that i am going to loose my new born son and love of my life for a woman who had her chance with me and could’t confess anything. i will do anything to keep my family together and still belive that i make the choices out of my own it is not preset for me from some sort of higher being.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Gerhard: I would be more then happy to talk to you about this in live chat. I know exactly what you can do to make sure nothing like that vision happens

over 12 years ago

thank you very much i ill be ever so greatfull please tell me how to come in contact with you for your assistance. once again thank for you reply

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

all you haver to do is go to my name here click my profile and it will tell you show to come into live chat there is abutton to push

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Gerhard

I would be more than happy to speak to you in live chat about this. You are more in control of your own future than you think.

Come Chat With Me!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Gerhard,lets do a reading on this situation and see what lies ahead for you….I dont thnk it is as bad as you are thinking it is.