suicide.

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

Do people who commit suicide go to heaven?

over 12 years ago

Jenny, in the old days Christians believed that people who commit suicide will go to hell. No questions asked. But through the medical breakthroughs today, we know alot more about suicide.

I normally do not post such personal info about me, but this question is a very serious question indeed.

My child has been suicidal twice in the past. She made failed attempts to kill herself.

Through research and not giving up, I finally found a doctor who discovered that she had a thyroid problem. Her thyroid medicaton was started and it adjusted her levels and all suicidal ideations went away.

So no, people who commit suicide do not go to hell for that. They also do not go to heaven. Their total life will determine where they go in the afterlife.

Contact me to discuss this more.

Peace, love and ligt, Jeanne

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

personally I beleive that when a person commitmits sucide they havent filled teh contract they made with god to learn the lessons were supose to learn in this life so in fact are reborn back into this life to forfill that contract after they have had much trama release on the other side.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

No one knows,so its probably not worth taking the chance on… Are you feeling suicidal? There are places that can help.