confused by readings

over 12 years ago
meadowssong didn't upload a photo

meadowssong

6 posts

I have contacted several advisors about a friend of mine and they all say we will be getting back together. I am not seeing this happening. I don’t know if I am being given false hope or not but I am finding this is getting more stressfull each day. They say he is my soulmate and I should wait for him…and if i dont i will never feel complete…But maybe it is time to move on?

How do I know who is being honest…and basicaly what is said lines up.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

meadowssong; we have not yet met. My name is Penny Babson and if you woild like contact me in live chat and w ecan look at what happened what is going on now and what is about to come for you.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Meadowsong,

I would be more than happy to take a deep look into your situation. I provide honest enlightenment with NO sugar-coating. I just warn you to be prepared to know the truth, even if it is not what you want to know.

Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Meadowsong, I have helped 1000s in my career as a psychic,and it wasnt from lying to folks and giving them hope where there was none. I dont sugar coat the answers or tell you fairy tales. Lets get together today and do a reading,so you can get rid of this worry and stress and back to a more comfortable place. Hope to hear from you soon,and blessed be!

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

Always do what feels right never let others dictate what you can and cannot have as it is you living your life not them. What you need is proper guidance and a plan of action that you can follow through with. Readings should then be a follow up to the plan of action to review and then adjust to what is happening.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

I can help you with this confusion. Please contact me on my web site here and we can work this out together very easily. Take good care, Julia Angel, RN