im being fed false hope

over 12 years ago
peterepeat didn't upload a photo

peterepeat

2 posts

hello out there i have many many readings about my ex gf and weather she will return. majority say yes in time dates have past but still nothing now they say January. why?

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

We have not met but I am sure we could figure this out. My name is Penny and I am here most days. contact me in live chat if youd like to talk and look into things.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Petsrepeat,

I am a Natural Born Psychic Medium who is world renowned to be accurate, honest and provide enlightenment with No Sugar-Coating.

Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

If you want you ex back have a read of win back love by annalyn caras. You need proper guidance and a plan of action to then put into action and is why I suggest having a read of win back love. It isn’t that readings don’t come to pass it’s more people fixate on time and forget the outcome. Time doesn’t exist so why fixate on it. Time to have a little faith and believe what you desire most will happen. I would suggest go about life as normal and let things play out as they are meant to. More readings will just confuse things.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

You just have to be patient…I know thats a hard thing to do…and let things piece themselves back together. It took a while for the situation to get to this point,its going to take a while to see it get back on track. Blessings!

over 12 years ago
ph1966 didn't upload a photo

Ms Capricorn (ph1966)

10 posts

COMMENT FROM ADMIN- Nov 29,2011 – your comments are being removed because you are in violation of the community guidelines of this forum. You were sent a written warning on Nov 28th – any posts that are in violation of our guidelines are deleted at our discretion. Please REVIEW these guidelines which are posted at the top of the forum threads.

There’s something very strnge happening on these forums. Every time I advise someone not to take readings for gospel so they base their life decisions on them, I get my comments erased.

I suspect who is behind my comments getting erased, but my conscience compels me to keep warning people not to be given false hope, to be aware – based on personal experience.

Many vulnerable people will get hurt by this practice of erasing warning messages which were written to help other vulnerable people.

It has to stop. I am not doing this to cause trouble but to stop people hurting the way I have, and since woken up.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

Ms Capricorn, Please adhere to our community guidelines and forum rules which I have posted upon the main page, and to which you have received written warning about. Regards, Jennifer Glover, Community Relationship Manager, Bitwine Inc.

over 12 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Hi Peter I can help you understand everything. It is quite simple really. Just contact me here on my website and we can chat about this whole thing. Take good care, Julia Angel, RN