does anyone here do spells?

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I wonder if a spell could help my situation.

There’s a guy I met last week on a dating site and we met in person last week.. I like him. I want to see him again and communicate with him more.. I had last heard from him last Saturday and then today I decided to write him and say hi and said I hoped he had a good thanksgiving and what not.. here was his response: Hi Jenny. Thanksgiving was good, hands are doing better, Girls are busy playing away.

I’ve spent a lot of money on readings.. I wonder if a spell would help.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to talk to you abou tthis and to cast something if needed. I am a master spellcaster with over 30 years of experience and many happy clients!

over 12 years ago
esoteric.love didn't upload a photo

Esoteric.Love (esoteric.love)

2 posts

Sometime Spells are not needed and they all don’t always work please contact me and we’ll go deeper into the situation. God Bless.

over 12 years ago

Jenny,

Love spells are not recommend. They always have negative personal gain consequences in the end.

I would be more than happy to Chat Live with you about this guy; and give you Honest enlightenment on the situation between the two of you.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I would be happy to let you know what spellc sould work with this and their outcomes come to me in live chat and lets talk.

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

Be patient else you will stuff things up I suggest you have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter as it seems your out of touch with how men think. You don’t need a spell what you need is good guidance and a plan of action. Your impatient that will go against you if you go down that path time to step back and let him chase you. You got a response from him that is good just be patient your not dying so why rush things