Ex engaged to be married

over 12 years ago

Ex is engaged to be married, I am not surprised by this and i wonder why, however i am curious as to if they will really tie the knot. will they?

over 12 years ago
aajay01's photo

"Master Love" AaJay "the he... (aajay01)

6 posts

hey jessica, it will depends on the bond they have for each other…

I can help you heal from the sorrow you have faced and can help you move forward in life…

if you require my services do contact me

Regards

*:)*

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

This is a man who adviously doenst know what he wnats. he asks “her” to marry him but still was keeping his connection to you. contact me in live chat and lets talk about whatis going on.

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

please contact me

over 12 years ago
arianaskye didn't upload a photo

Ariana Skye (arianaskye)

63 posts

Feel free to contact me! There is a reason he has asked this woman to marry him. For more information contact me today! Blessings.

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

Men live by a different timeline to women for many reasons and it could be that he felt it time to settle down after he met his now fiance. A lot of women make mistakes that they wish they hadn’t and wish they could redo a certain time in their lives because the one they want got away. The key for you is to realise that you are worthy of a great guy that there is a better guy out there for you and it didn’t work out between you and your ex for a reason. Don’t let what your feeling blind you from seeing that next great guy it will only hold you back. I sense you want your ex back and is why your asking if they will get married. Move on it isn’t helping you only holding you back from true happiness.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to do a reading with you on this and give you some answers you could really use. Blessings!