Love

over 12 years ago

Am I with the right partner and will things improve for us in the bedroom as he has lost all interest in that department?

over 12 years ago

I am aware that things are rough right now. I am sensing a lot from your energy. Contact me if you want like me to share this information with you.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
queen_of_hearts didn't upload a photo

Queen of Heart's (queen_of_hearts)

13 posts

hello i would like to read for you. i would like to share with you what im picking up. please contact me.

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

If things aren’t working and there isn’t communication then take a break from him as it obviously is affecting you in a negative way. If you want to know more contact an advisor anyone of us can help

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Hi Susan. I would love to look into this for you. I am feeling a stress around this that you dont know about yet that makes this hard on him contact me in live chat and lets talk

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hello,Susan, I hope you will talk to me about this,as I sense some things you need to look out for. Also,I have love spells available that are great at helping out in the bedroom. Blessings! Bluedragon