Impending Happiness or Doom

over 12 years ago
soulsearching didn't upload a photo

SoulSearch (soulsearching)

1 post

I am in a dilemma of sorts. I am unemployed and am close to living on the streets. 99% of shelter services I have fuond cater to “families” and/or women ( with children). SO where does that leave me ? Why are single women excluded ? You have to be a druggy or a crazy getting ssi for anyone to help you unless you got a few kids on your shoulder.. I am also in a abusive relationship. NO, I don’t have family or friends to go to. A suitable response isn’t “find a job” it is common sense but what also is common sens is that the unemployed is at all time high and for every 1 job there are 1oos applying. I really need someone who can look into future and warn me of my impending happiness or more challenges? I am all out of hope and answers. I just know ONE THING:

Do you see my situation changing better or for worse ?

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Soul Searching,

I can totally understand where you are in life. You have done nothing wrong and it is not your fault that you are being abused. You do not have to allow this type of treatment toward you.

Domestic Violence is unacceptable, and the Term Domestic Violence is not just physical. Mental and emotional abuse is just as bad, if not sometimes worse.

There is an organization that will help you. Call this number for confidential conversation and direction to the organization in your area. 1-800-799-7233

This organization will help you. They can direct you to a Safe House, where you will be allowed to stay for a period of time. This organization has a program to help you get back on your feet in a safe environment. Full legal advocacy, back to work program, housing assistance, counseling and more. The best part is that you do not HAVE TO HAVE children to be accepted into the program.

If you would like to talk to me about THIS free of charge I am available for Live Chat.

(All other topics are paid for services)

over 12 years ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson gave you very good advice.

Yes I do see your situation changing, but first you have to look into yourself and take control of those changes. Contact me if you would like to discuss this more. There is hope!

over 12 years ago
blessed_prophetess's photo

BLESSED PROPHETESS VICTORY (blessed_prophetess)

22 posts

come see me, i can and will help you..as far as your options,psychically,i will give that to you free.if you need more solutions to better your life and heal,i can offer that to you as well dear.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I see Priestess Kandi gave you some good advice. Take it. If you would like someone to look into the future situation for you then let me know. Blessings and hang in there!