Reconciliation with ex-boyfriend

over 12 years ago
cheeks25 didn't upload a photo

cheeks25

1 post

I need help!! My boyfriend and I broke up and I am desperately trying to reconcile our relationship. I want to know if such reconciliation is possible.

Thanks

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I am online now and would be glad to help you with this. I have helped 1000s in your same situation. After a look at the situation I can tell you which way to go,and if spellwork is needed or will even help. Get in touch with me as soon as you are ready to see things start to change. Blessings!

over 12 years ago

Yes—reconciliation is possible, come to me for a chat and I will let you know all about this and how I can help. Blessings.

over 12 years ago
desertroze's photo

Mrs. Parks (desertroze)

10 posts

Reconciliation depends upon the reason you broke up in the first place. I would love to talk to you more about this. Anything you set your mind to is possible, but you need to be sure you are doing it for the right reasons.

over 12 years ago

reconciliation is possible, however after you talk to me, you will know if you really want to reconcile… Contact me and I will share the messages waiting for you.

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hello cheeks25, Nothing is impossible, there is need of positive approach. Let me help you, Please call me.

over 12 years ago
scarlet_rose82's photo

Psychic Blasia (scarlet_rose82)

9 posts

Hello Dear Heart,

Reconciliation can happen. I can totally help you with this.If your interested in getting a reading it will be a pleasure.Stop Suffering and allow my insight to guide you.Contact Me:)

~ Many Blessings With Light and Love Scarlet

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Come to me in live chat and we can talk about how to get this back together for you asap.

over 12 years ago
aajay01's photo

"Master Love" AaJay "the he... (aajay01)

6 posts

Hey dear I can help you analyze the situation and through his behavior, I can help you know what he actually feels about you… before it too lateā€¦

I actually have experience helping many to succeed in their love, so that you may not be hurt or broken.

Regards

Akbar

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Hi!. I believe that a reconciliation is possible actually, but there are a few things that have to happen before this is possible. I would love to help you with this, and help guide you on this journey. If you would like to chat just stop by for a visit, and we can get started making things happen!

Big Hugz Myztic Tam

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

Anything is possible if it is really what you want how badly do you want that. If you want to know how any one of us advisors can help but you will need to contact us and go from there

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.