A new love interest

over 12 years ago
cherryade didn't upload a photo

cherryade

20 posts

So I just moved and within days I met the most amazing man in the world his heart is gold and his alot older though I have fallen for him I can’t deny well I think unless it is a lust I don’t know but its just it feels right and I trust him and it feels as though I’ve known him a life time,

I want to know if this is true or another relationship thats going to turn sour :(

over 12 years ago

The answer comes from within you. I can assist you in understanding why your relationships turn sour. There are things that you will need to do before you are ready for a relationship. Even if he is ready and has a heart of gold, I feel that you have things left unfinished. Contact me and we can chat about what I am sensing from you. Good Luck!

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings to you Cherry, I can be your safe haven. I would love to embrace you, help you to understand and set your mind at peace, I offer a free introduction to make sure there is a connection between us, before a session. I look forward to speaking with you! Love & Light KatherineLynne (LightWorker)

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Cherryade, Hiya There! I cant promise that any relationship will last forever, or will be perfect with no ups and downs but what I can tell you is the possibilities, times frames, how he feels and what he is thinking. I can set you on your path, and be here every step of the way to help guide you, listen and be the voice of reason when needed. I can say this, I believe in taking risks, even when our heart has been broken before. I would hate for anyone to lose a potential soul mate because they hold back because of past things that cant be changed anyway.

I hope you come by and see me!

Big Hugz Myztic Tam

over 12 years ago
scarlet_rose82's photo

Psychic Blasia (scarlet_rose82)

9 posts

Hello Dear Heart,

I feel like he is a great guy,but before you can move forward you have some emotional clouds over you and there from past relationships.And its time for the sun to shine around you.When we hold onto unresolved issues from previous relationships, they become emotional baggage in our future relationships. I’ve found forgiving your ex’s to be a liberating exercise that contributes to the wellbeing of yourself and your future relationships. I feel like thats going to help you first move forward to finding happiness with some one. But it starts with you first.I can give you If you would like to have a reading It would be a pleasure.Im a Experienced Love & Relationship Advisor/ Intuitive Counselor/Spiritual Advisor. I can get you back on track and moving in a positive direction. I offer sincere spiritual counseling and advise revealing the pure truth.Also helping you gain genuine personal growth, spiritual understanding and true happiness.

~ Many Blessings with Light & Love Scarlet Rose Blossom

over 12 years ago
aajay01's photo

"Master Love" AaJay "the he... (aajay01)

6 posts

Hey dear I can help you analyze his intension and through his behavior I can help you know what he actually feels about you… before it too late…

I actually have experience helping many to succeed in their love, so that you may not be hurt or broken.

if you require my services do contact me

Regards

over 12 years ago
cherryade didn't upload a photo

cherryade

20 posts

Well I think I truely could be inlove with this man he is just the other half of me its like I don’t know I wonder if its a teenage crush his just amazing and kind and argh I dunno, he joked today about engagement I wondered could there be some weriousness behind this?

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to do a reading on this for you. Matters of the heart are my specialty,and I only give my clients the turth.