Is It starting up again?

over 12 years ago
ali1802 didn't upload a photo

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

My dob is 04 July 84 his 18 oct 79… I don’t feel like I’m getting the whole truth

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

call me for a reading in live chat and lets see what the truth is .

over 12 years ago
psychicsophiasage's photo

Psychic Sedona (psychicsophiasage)

14 posts

Hi hun im picking up alot on your energy please feel free to view my profile looking forward to speaking with you god bless

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychicmya didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alex Love Helper! (psychicmya)

6 posts

Hello My dear, If you are tired Of false Hope, and are really LOOKING for the Truth Please contact me, Psychic Mya :)

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

If you would like a professional reader with years of experience,and who will tell you the real truth of the matter,please,let me know.

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

Question is do you want it to is that what you really want anything is possible and it is easier than you think. But you will need to contact an advisor anyone of us can help

over 12 years ago

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

Thanks for the replies, I most definitely do not want it to start again. The question is relating toy husband and another woman! It’s still on my mind most hours of the day, I’m finding it hard to move on from

Ali Xx

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Ali my heart goes out to you during this trying time that your going through. I do sense that you are a beautiful soul. I would like to provide you with some guidance and advice so you can move past all this and try to make some sense of it all. I welcome you to come chat with me anytime!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

Thank you for your replies I still don’t know the truth, it’s the not knowing that’s hardest I can’t deal with it and move on :(

Ali

over 12 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Hello Ali, I can help you. I know the truth here. Please contact me so you can move on. I know that feeling stuck is not a good thing. Take good care, Julia Angel, RN