Decision making

over 12 years ago

Help me to decide what is best for my future. I am about to make a decision on weather i should terminate a pregnancy or not? please help

over 12 years ago

You should search professional help from a doctor and a psychologist before making up your mind. However, I am here to help clarify your doubts :)

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

Look deep within to make this decision as your the one who has to live with whatever you decide. It shouldn’t matter what others think because it is you living your life not anyone else. Always do what feels right your gut instinct will never let you down. Whatever you decide remember it is what is best for you at the time if you feel a child at this time is something your not ready for then follow that path but remember putting a child up for adoption is an option. I would suggest speaking to a counsillor who can work through this with you as they are trained with regards to the emotional side of this as the decision your about to make is huge and you may not realise the impact it will have on you

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

hello i would like to help with this issue. please contact me in the hire mode

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I can help you with this and show you the best choice for you. Honest and open hearted,come to me if you want real advice. Blessings!