Legal issue...anynone please??

over 12 years ago
dream2011 didn't upload a photo

dream (dream2011)

1 post

I am looking for the spychic who specialized in legal issue…please send me a message, thank you very much

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I am a psychic who does just that I had my psychic ability with my associates degree in criminal justice so I can help you. contact me in live chat

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Dream,

I am a Natural Born Psychic Medium and Legal Advocate.

Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
madam1marleena's photo

madam1marleena (madam1marleena)

2 posts

Hello Sweety, I am very good with the legal feild and am willing to do my very best to help.

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

You are better to seek advice from a lawyer not a psychic because laws vary in each country and you could be misinformed on this website for that reason. If you can’t afford a lawyer apply for legal aid and you will be assigned a lawyer

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to do a reading and see what lies ahead for you legally. Blessings!