Looking for new love

over 12 years ago
ph1966 didn't upload a photo

Ms Capricorn (ph1966)

10 posts

Hi, I have been in touch with several psychics on this board and have grown attached to the ones that have provided me with a lot of guidance about different things.

For those of you out there looking for love as I have been, as a single parent, just beware of any particular psychic that asks you to keep coming back for little bit of information at a time before an event so they can tell you to take the next step. This involves a lot of money over time and if it is a false prediction as mine turned out to be, you will feel pretty silly.

The person who did this to me knows who they are, and it felt like a bucket of cold water splashed over me. I was told that not listening to my guides would prevent it from happening and that my negativity was pushing it back. Well,is it my fault the person didn’t even exist and I went there for nothing. All I lost was my sense of trust in people but there are other capable psychics I do still trust and i have many more to go back to so i can see whose does become fulfilled.

To those of you who do ask if a soulmate is coming into your life, also keep an open mind about the information you receive. Sometimes the predictions get pushed back and don’t happen when you are told they would – like me, don’t allow them to consume your every thought.

Yes, I have less to live on for the next week because of my stupidity but I have learnt the hard way and I can always come back to the other lovely psychics who actually told me things that are similar to each other – that has more chance of happening than this other one did.

I am doing this because I care about other people and I don’t want them to be as crushed as I have been. I will get over it and will get paid again – the next time my salary won’t get squandered on false hopes again.

Good luck and I hope you are wiser from my experience.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Ms Capricorn (ph1966)

10 posts

Thanks, Jennifer, I will come back to the reading we had not long ago and refer to it. I will also come back another time when I have a bit more money and ask you a few more things.

I appreciate you caring. Your earlier prediction seem to add up with some of the other things I was told by a few other people, so it seems to feel more real to me.

Today I was very down, and I do get like that sometimes due to my situation. But when I see a person like you who genuinely cares enough to answer so that I can feel better, I appreciate it more.

I have managed to pick myself up a bit tonight and put things into perspective. I will be in touch.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

you have to keep in mind there is more then just predictions at work here your focus plays a big part on what is going on and when things happen. when you think negative you attract negative thoughts and negative actions you were warned about doing this.counting on a soul mate figure to fix everything in your life doesnt work either. now as most know psychic readings are a combination of that focus and future events tied into the presents all elements have to be in line. I do advise before you get anymore psychic readings that you watch the video the secret. you will then learn how much your neh\gativity plays a rule in what does and does not happen in your life. its great to warn people about a situation but also keep in mind thats your opinion and others may not share that same opinion. not to mention in such cases details are left out alot of the time. for example the countless time of free reading time a client was given.. the fact that maybe a client only listened to the information they wanted to hear but didnt hed any warning or guidance that was given during the reading. the list goes on and on. i sugest instead of coming on the boards and saying things like this you talk to the expert in a non rude tone and find out what could of happened. warning people is nice but make sure you post all facts and details before doing so.make sure youtake an active responsability in shareing with this warning what you yourself may or may not have done. again sorry you feel you have had some bad experience but please dont assume it was the psychic and or psychics you talked to and down play anyone until you are in fact sure that it wanst a combination of both. psychics can only help you so much you also have to take responsability for your life as well. more advice. get rid of the negative thoughts and actions luv and you will see alot change in your life.

over 12 years ago
demetripitt didn't upload a photo

Demetri Pitt (demetripitt)

19 posts

Im sorry you are having issues. Chat with me and we can figure this out together.

Psychic-Demetri Pitt

over 12 years ago

Ms Capricorn (ph1966)

10 posts

Thanks Psychic-Demetri Pitt – i will come back to you when I am more financial in over a week or so.

I have a few transcripts to look back on for the time being and have sufficient assurance that good things are on their way.

All I really want is validation to help me get strong again. I wasn’t feeling well today physically and emotionally and stayed home from work. I do believe there are some good psychics out there and the ones whose predictions do match I look forwrd to seeing fulfilled.

My belief is that I shouldn’t have to do anything about a prediction if destiny is already set. If it is true, it should just unfold regardless of what I may think. I do sometimes wonder when it seems too good to be true, abd I am sure it has happened to people who have had good things happening to them when they weren’t sure when they received the prediction. They would have become believers when it came to pass, regardless of any doubts they may have had when they got the prediction.

If it is meant to be, it should happen, regardless of what the receiver thinks at the time. As long as we’re dealing with real people who actually exist who are part of the prediction, it should come true.

over 12 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello Possum(ph1966), Although it is sad what you are going through. But please be Kind and gentle with yourself. Please try to understand that No one can ever tell you each and every thing with full accuracy, that whats future is, nor your needs are. Going to many reader and seeking reading is an addiction. I think that makes you feel down when some of the reading prediction do not match with each other. It is very silly to think that a reader can connect with each and every person. Psychic too are only a human and there is no perfect formula or science to what here we do. That is the reason you get different prediction and get depressed and feel down apart from various domestic worries.

God Bless..

over 12 years ago

Ms Capricorn (ph1966)

10 posts

Thanks for your reply, I do agree that I had become addicted and am fighting the urge to ask more people. I feel I have enough answers now and will look to see things fulfilled that have already been predicted.

I would have thought that with people wanting reassurance on things, there should be common ground between the predictions so that the information can be corroborated. Otherwise, if everyone is giving different versions, someone will be right and another can only be wrong if they are very different to each other. They can’t both be right if they are very different in some aspects Am I the only person who thinks that? Surely not.

Only time will tell whose predictions actually come true and destiny should prevail – we have no control over it, it comes from a higher being, God.

So we are not in a position to alter it because of believing something or not. Just my opinion, for what it is worth.

over 12 years ago

possum, I am with you. So many psychics here are not real psychics. they are only counsellors or life coaches. Advisors please do not be offended for this it is just my opinion. Our atitude and state of mind do decide our fate. But real psychic should predict future events no matter what we think. if it is meant to happen, it will happen anyway. There are so many great psychics in my country who predict future. everything they say comes to pass, including at what age you will die. For them everything is set on stone and they never mention that negativity will push something away or delay something happening.

So open your eyes you are here most likely just to talk to some one who guides you through tough time, not to a psychic who is gifted to predict your future.

I talked to so many psychics here and spent loads of money. I believe only 1 out of ten are gifted. However most of them are super nice and help me in some degree.

over 12 years ago

Ms Capricorn (ph1966)

10 posts

Exactly how I feel. Thank you. Finally someone does undersand me. I think I am done with asking questions from other psychics because all the people I have asked questions from have convinced me where it’s going and I am confident now with the timeframe.

I have obtained enough details from some of the best people here to give me a sense of peace. I didn’t want to get to the stage of needing anyone’s day to day advice to live my life but I set out just to get some general guidance. Then when my life became more difficult I turned to some of the people here for a bit more detail because I thought I had to take specific action.

I am of the opinion that whatever is meant to happen will actually happen. And yes, the best psychics can stand by their predictions and say such and such will happen at this time. This does not mean that it will only happen if XYZ are not going to be negative about it.

It doesn’t matter who doesn’t believe something, if it happens you will believe it anyway. I am sure the psychics here who have had a good success rate are not concerned about their predictions being open to interpretation.

If they are based on real information received from the other side, they will happen no matter what. When I said I was distressed on this board, I meant it, but the genuine people who cared how I felt reached out to me to offer assistance.

I am not looking for attentin or tried to create any suspicion for anyone. I am sharing the experience I had in the hope that other people feeling the same way will not also be vulnerable, because I saw how low I felt and I am sure there will be other people who have felt the same way waiting for that special someone to arrive.

I can honestly say that with the help I got from this board and the people who offered their hand, I now am confident of what I can realistically expect and will work on strengthening myself in other ways to deal with any time differences in predictions.