seems like i cant be predicted

over 13 years ago

ive had a few pyschic predict that i will find my soulmate every year and yet nothing is seem my life gets more and more confuzing each year

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Darren,

What you do with the Knowledge you are given may have something to do with what has actually happened versus what was predicted for you.

Come Chat With Me and we will see what is going on for you.

Waiting To Clarify For You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

You will meet this person when you least expect it and usually when you are not looking so just relax and enjoy life and stop revolving your life around psychic predictions it maybe that you have crossed paths with your soulmate and not even know it when the time is right it will happen and when it does you will know.

over 13 years ago
tbitty didn't upload a photo

tbitty

19 posts

who have you talked to? Personally I like clairvoyantvision and adrianne they have both been accurate for me

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I have talked to many on here I was talking from experience I met my soulmate when I was not looking in fact I had broken it off with someone 2 years prior and had turned 30 6 months earlier when I finally met him we had crossed paths 3 times before we met and the connection was intense I had not even thought about marriage and yet I did with him we connected on a level I haven’t with anyone else and I became this completely different person since meeting him he fed my soul in a way that I needed and he is my muse when it comes to writing and drawing. With him I became more open he was like a fresh of breathe air something that I had never experienced and he helped me see the truth. I knew pretty much straight away that he was my soulmate funny thing is I can sense where he is which makes my connection to him so intense. You will know when you meet this person it will be different with them compared to anyone else.

over 13 years ago
visionsbysabrina's photo

VisionsBySabrina (visionsbysabrina)

27 posts

Hi Darren I am sure my spirit guides will be able to help you, I use no tools, check out my profile and reviews and give me a call if you like, would love to help u -Sabrina