adding to my family?

over 12 years ago

i would love to add another child but will i be ok my health and family?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hi i can look into this for you,im getting good messages comming in right now hope to hear from you soon

over 12 years ago
demetripitt didn't upload a photo

Demetri Pitt (demetripitt)

19 posts

Im sorry you are having issues. Chat with me and we can figure this out together.

Psychic-Demetri Pitt

over 12 years ago
madam1marleena's photo

madam1marleena (madam1marleena)

2 posts

I think its always good to add to your family i do see a few things you should be cautious on though. Nothing big if the proper messures are taken.

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

You need to speak with a doctor not a psychic with regards to this as psychics are not medically trained and a doctor can run tests etc to ensue everything is ok. I would suggest speaking to a fertility clinic just for a bit of advice. Have you looked into alternate medicine to help with fertility as an option as there are many things you can do to enhance a successful pregnancy and the chances are as I am being shown you will be blessed with another child. But take care of your health through a doctor not a psychic

over 12 years ago
psychicsophiasage's photo

Psychic Sedona (psychicsophiasage)

14 posts

im picking up alot from your energy please feel free to chat with me im online i have some news to tell you