What happens to you when you die

over 12 years ago

My Mother passed away this past Aug. and I miss her very much. what I would like to know is if she is in a good place and is very much in peace. I want to know if she is happy! What happens, where does your soul go after death? I don’t want to believe that you just die and that’s the end. I want so much to hear from my mother. I want to know that she is HAPPY!

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Vicky: I’m glad that you dont wnat to beleive that we just die and thats the end because it isnt the end its a beginning of returning home. I am a medium and would love to try to help you connect with your mom please ontact me in live chat.

over 12 years ago

Hi Vicky,

As a Natural Born Psychic Medium I will become an empty vestal of communications between your mother and yourself to enable you to communicate and find out.

Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
demetripitt didn't upload a photo

Demetri Pitt (demetripitt)

19 posts

Hello. If you want a real answer from a real psychic who you can trust, I can help you. We can find the answers you need.

Psychic-Demetri Pitt

over 12 years ago
intuitive_living's photo

Psychic Barbara (intuitive_living)

10 posts

hi vicky- have peace with regard to your mom and your question. i am a psychic channel ( i use channel instead of medium) and i have taken many pictures of loved ones who have passed for clients when i bring in the spirit energy. i will ask that you recieve a dream visit from your mom and give you peace .

over 12 years ago

As a medium I can channel your loved ones passed. Contact me now :)

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

As someone who has actually died twice for a total of 32 minutes,I can tell you what I saw,and what your mother may be experiencing. Please feel free to com to me for a reading,and let me help you. Blessed be!