financial issues

over 12 years ago

What am I missing, I’ve always had a given heart. Will I ever be blessed with a “windfall” and my financial troubles be over.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Dearest Tracee: as a psychic and life coach I can tell you yes.let me show you how. contact me in live chat and ask me how my ten dollat email deal works ( it will save you money asking two questions in email :) ) I would be happy to help you get on track.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Anything is possible it all begins with a thought. To win you already have to think your a winner, to be lucky you already have to think your lucky. I would suggest have a listen to the strangest secret audio and also speak to a budget advisor who can help put things into perspective for you. They will get you to write out all your expenses and from there you will see a bigger picture of where you need to make changes. I would suggest buying wholesale for hygene products, buy from a butcher who sells at wholesale and buy from a fruit and vege store. Shop around buy the specials forget brand that’s half the problem with society people buy labels and then wonder where their money went. Buy bulk when it is on special that way there will be weeks you won’t need to buy something and when that happens put that money aside it soon adds up. As for winning money anything is possible time doesn’t exist in the spirit world it is known as the state of being so perhaps what your going through is a life lesson with regards to money. I would suggest if that is the case make changes show the universe and when you least expect it the universe will help you. Don’t focus on what you don’t have that just makes things worse but be greatful for what you have as that is positive. As stated anything is possible it all begins with a thought just like a flower when you water it and take care of it it will grow and become something spectacular but fail to do so and it dies. Feed the mind positive thoughts and you attract positive things.