PAST LIFE

over 12 years ago

Was Moses ( this guy ) and I together in a past life….?

Will we ever be together in this life ?

It seemed we had a connection but am not sure. You never know theses things until someone makes first move. Did he try and I wasn’t paying attention..

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Hi:) I would love to help you with this. just contact me in live chat and lets talk.

over 12 years ago
truevisionsbykathy's photo

True Visions by Kathy (truevisionsbykathy)

2 posts

Hello, please allow me to look into your past life love.

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello im seeing yes you both did have a past life and i would like to tell you everything im seeing for you both and what will happen,please contact me live so i can tell you everything

over 12 years ago
demetripitt didn't upload a photo

Demetri Pitt (demetripitt)

19 posts

Im sorry you are having issues. Chat with me and we can figure this out together.

Psychic-Demetri Pitt