new man

over 12 years ago
imushie didn't upload a photo

imushie

35 posts

Is there a new man coming my way? I really want to no.. because I’ve made a lot of wrong choices concerning men. If there is is he gonna b someone that treats me good and respects me? I don’t want n e more disappointments

over 12 years ago

Contact me for a love reading. I see a lot coming your way, but nothing bad at all.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
empath222's photo

Empath222 Patti (empath222)

6 posts

I am almost thinking you ahve already met him. If not I think a matter of days before someone comes into your life. Don’t expect him to be your source of happiness though. He will make you happy but your source needs to come from within yourself. Expecting that from someone else wears them out and pushes them away.

over 12 years ago

hi, if you’d like to contact me either via email or online chat, please feel free to do so for answers to your questions

over 12 years ago
askthelovepsychic didn't upload a photo

ASK THE LOVE PSYCHIC (askthelovepsychic)

12 posts

hi i see love is on its way for you call me for a love reading i will give you details and answers

over 12 years ago

imushie

35 posts

I just want to no if the love that’s on the way for me is someone I already no?

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbycindy didn't upload a photo

YOUR LOVE PSYCHIC (psychicreadingsbycindy)

7 posts

Hi dear im picking up very good messages for you and would like to tell you what im seeing i hope you can contact me,Blessings

over 12 years ago

imushie

35 posts

This new guy I’m speaking to is he the 1 that’s on his way to me?

over 12 years ago
queen_of_hearts didn't upload a photo

Queen of Heart's (queen_of_hearts)

13 posts

hello im brandy contact me i would like to give you a personal an in depth reading the guides are showing me good/bad coming your way please contact me a.s.a.p !!

over 12 years ago
spiritualistkatherine's photo

Spiritual readings for you. (spiritualistkatherine)

14 posts

I would be happy to reveal to you what is shown to me about love and relationships for you.

over 12 years ago
psychic_adam's photo

psychic_adam

6 posts

contact me i give the true an honest reading i will not leave you hanging you well here it from a mans point of veiw

over 12 years ago

imushie

35 posts

Im dying to no if this new person is it because I’m ready to love again and I don’t want to give it to the wrong person… I don’t think i can take another heartbreak

over 12 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

hello all im patti, im offering psychic readings for a good price and advice on anything from relationships to jobs. i am a very good person and im good at what i do. if you need any assistance contact me in chat. :) thank you.

over 12 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Hi imushie,

Please contact one of us privately for a chat session. I know we can help you, but this is not a free site and you have several qualified advisers here who are offering their services to you.

Thanks so much! Julia Angel