lost camera lenses

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

does anyone get a feeling they may show up or should i give up all hope any ideas would be amazing they are essential to my business and im going to have to replace but there is still some time left for the m to come into lost property.xx

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Before I read your post I saw what looked like a camera bag and you putting the lense down. Try and recall the last time you saw it what were you taking photos of, did you receive a phone call, did something else happen that day. Retrace your steps go back to places around that time and check. See if anyone has handed it in as well at the police station or lost and found.

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

its been nearly two weeks ago now, so if it was there it def wouldnt be im positive it was in the cab, its been reported to lost and found and police but nothing so far but so many people have told me they feel positively and i do strangely just wondering if anyone picked anything up. it was in a bag with other things, all lost ;(

over 12 years ago
demetripitt didn't upload a photo

Demetri Pitt (demetripitt)

19 posts

Hello. If you want a real answer from a real psychic who you can trust, I can help you. We can find the answers you need.

Psychic-Demetri Pitt