book publisher

over 12 years ago

Would someone please tell me where i should send my book to be successfully published and get a book deal? Thanks

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

The letter H is standing out. Do you know anywhere that begins with H

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Kate you should consider self publishing.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

It took J K Rowling of the harry potter books many attepts just send as many copies off to as many publishers one will like what they read and take a chance with your work. Ask for feedback when you send it off so if a minor change is required then you can make that change.

over 12 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Angel has mentioned J.K. Rowling..

An inspiration in my eyes, when it comes to writers.

I’d also like to suggest that you take the subject into consideration. What the book is about, what can be achieved by publishing it. Eg, if you have hopes and ambitions for this to be turned into a movie perhaps, write down all your plans, realise the potential and put it across to any publishers you might send it to.

You could always try researching the publishers of books, finding their adresses, their reputations, and so on, so you have a wide range of potential companies.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I am a published author and would be happy to give you the information of my publisher. contact me in live chat.

over 12 years ago
gypsyknowsbest's photo

Mrs. Samantha (gypsyknowsbest)

5 posts

I’m so sorry to tell you this.but you do not have the neck to become a successful writer.I hate to be the bearer of bad news but your book will not be published either,because you were so caught up in making a success out of your literature while the book was being written.Come and have a session with me and I will clafify this more for you.

over 12 years ago
athenaangel didn't upload a photo

Psychic Athena Angel (athenaangel)

7 posts

Hello. Come to me for a psychic reading, I’m completely accurate and make sure all of my clients are satisfied.

over 12 years ago
agentzero's photo

Andrew James Sanchez (agentzero)

1 post

I will tell you the truth and even give career advice why not come into a reading ?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
demetripitt didn't upload a photo

Demetri Pitt (demetripitt)

19 posts

Hello. If you want a real answer from a real psychic who you can trust, I can help you. We can find the answers you need.

Psychic-Demetri Pitt