Boyfriend on break

over 12 years ago

Hi DOB 5th August 1978 his DOB 2nd July 1976 we were dating for a month, he has kids and is missing them and he has said he needs time to think about what he really wants as he doesnt want to hurt me. Will he decided to give us another chance or will he decide to end it? I thought luck had finally come to me and now Im feeling like nothing good is ever going to last for me.

over 12 years ago

hi cindy, I’d be happy to look in to this for you. I’m online if you wish to have a reading done, If you prefer to receive an e-mail reading, by all means, do let me know.

take care lorraine

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

i would be able to make a recipe for love can last this time for you

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Don’t be so hard on yourself trust that things will work out it is when we start thinking the worst that the worst comes to pass so stay positive and let him come to you as guys do not like to be bothered when they are trying to think things over he has retreated into his man cave and needs to weigh everything up before talking to you to tell you where things are at.

Have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter that will help you understand how guys think

over 12 years ago
rainbeauty's photo

Destiny (rainbeauty)

5 posts

Hello cindy sweet spirit I will tell you althought i’m new to this site i’m a very honest reader.I feel you need to take time to embrace your self and truly love you. You’ve been very hurt in the past by men. But I feel you have been hurt by a woman in the past as well ( I feel its a family member)or perhaps a motherly figure (i’m not quite sure). But the point is this person hurt you very deeply and You need to face some truths about that sitaution and then let it go. I know you’ve had a hard time fitting in and finding your place in life. But you must understand we go through things in life which help us evolve into the people God want us too be. Remember your have the power of choice. which in turn allows you to control your own destiny. I know i did not answer your question and that is because spirit wanted me to relay this message to you. Please visit my page and if you feel i’m the advisor for you contact me. My rates are very low because i feel everyone should be able to seek spiritaul advice dispite there finances. With love and light many blessing to you.

over 12 years ago

contact me live, i can help

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

Greetings. Angelmist as I was reading your topic. I felt a very strong vibration. And had a vision. He cares for you very deeply. But he loves his children as well. He will choose his children. But remain good friends with you. Thought you should know the truth. Don’t give up hope. Tell him exactly what you feel. There is a reason why you are not successful in love. Find the problem and solve it quickly. And find the right path and loves. Blessings be upon you!

over 12 years ago
demetripitt didn't upload a photo

Demetri Pitt (demetripitt)

19 posts

Hello. If you want a real answer from a real psychic who you can trust, I can help you. We can find the answers you need.

Psychic-Demetri Pitt

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to look into this for you and tell you honestly what I sense and see on the matter. Blessings!

over 12 years ago

I have news for you :)

over 12 years ago
intuitive_living's photo

Psychic Barbara (intuitive_living)

10 posts

i am an energy channel and can look into the situation and give you clarity

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings to you, I can be your safe haven. I would love to embrace you, help you to understand and set your mind at peace, Love & Light KatherineLynne (LightWorker)