lost in love

over 12 years ago

i feel that i am in love with a guy that i was seening he told me he loved me an now he isnt attracted to me an dose not want to be with me i still feel i feel that i love him will we ever get back together and dose he realy love me like he said he dose i have since lost my job because i am so hurt

over 12 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Cherylee – I feel the pain youre going through which seems to have affected most areas of your life. I’ll be glad to take a look at your situation. Please take a look at my profile and contact me in live chat if you feel I am the expert for you. I have low rates today, and I specialize in relationship problems. There are things that you can do to start feeling better today. Best wishes, aboutagirl

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

What your going through it is part of the grieving process and it does take time and everyone deals with grief differently.

When relationships end there will always be one person left standing wondering how and why. The answer is what. Guys view relationships differently to women and bolt at the first sign of neediness, clingy an dramatic behaviour from women.

It is his loss that he walked away from you not yours so stop beating yourself up over it. You can’t change what’s happened and the longer you keep yourself where you are the more it holds you back from getting your life back on track and achieving great things. Time to pick yourself up and sort your life out. I would recommend that you have a chat with either a councellor or a life coach just to put into perspective what’s happened as I get the feeling your emotionally clogged up with grief and haven’t found an outlet to release that grief.

As for things with that guy in order to get that back on track you need to sort you first so that any unresolved emotions don’t affect things. I would recommend you have a read win back love by annalyn caras and later on catchem and keepem by christian carter they are both very good programmes that do work.

If you decide to move on and meet someone new there is another great guy waiting he has blonde hair you deserve to be with someone that will treat you how you deserve to be

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

im seeing alot around his energy and why he keeps holding back come to me in live chat and lets talk

over 12 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

I can tell u what u need to do if you like.. Love& light lily

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

i see it was some piecings in the facial area that he felt was not attractive for him i can give u more detail if u like come live into chat i can help u :)

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Cherylee,

I am here to help completely enlighten you. I am world renowned to be accurate.

Contact Me In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
demetripitt didn't upload a photo

Demetri Pitt (demetripitt)

19 posts

Hello. If you want a real answer from a real psychic who you can trust, I can help you. We can find the answers you need.

Psychic-Demetri Pitt

over 12 years ago
intuitive_living's photo

Psychic Barbara (intuitive_living)

10 posts

hello- i am a reiki master energy healer and a psychic channel.. i can assist you in chat and help you get your emotional balance bath- get you on a path of healing body and heart- see what you can do about your career situation

over 12 years ago

I have news for you and am available in chat now

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

If you would like honest and truthful replies,I would be glad to look at this for you and see what I can sense on it. Blessed be!