Worryed about a loved one

over 12 years ago
dan68 didn't upload a photo

dan68

33 posts

my exgirl friend Michelle and i have been talking and the last time we talked she said that the guy shes with hasent been treating her right that was tuesday im in indiana shes in florida she was thinking about comeing back home i have been calling no anwser im starting to worry can someone tell me is there reason to worry or if shes ok please thank you

over 12 years ago

contact me live, i can help

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

She knows how to stand up for herself that comes across. One thing tone down the way you come across to her she may have felt smothered/suffocated let her live her life as she wants respect what she wants don’t question her every move and decision. A person is less likely to lie when you give them freedom this came across as the biggest issue in your relationship. Take the fact that she is now wanting to move back as a good sign. For a relationship to work you have to nurture it that means giving the other person freedom and unfortunately like a flower it started to die. You both have a lot to work through if there is any chance of reconcilliation

over 12 years ago
openmind's photo

Tiffany (openmind)

4 posts

I feel that she is ok.I don’t feel good energy surrounding her where she is at ( am assuming it is related to the boyfriend) but I do feel like she has a good head on her shoulders. So my suggestion don’t worry until there is confirmation of something escalating.

over 12 years ago
openmind's photo

Tiffany (openmind)

4 posts

I also sense she may be keeping some distance in an attempt not to upset the situation more. her current romantic partner. I do feel intiallly that she still wants to be in contact with you. If she did decide not to I do feel it would be related to the situation and its effects on her.