IS CHANGE COMING???

over 13 years ago
hazel99's photo

hazel (hazel99)

30 posts

I have had a couple of really tough years with my mom passing away and struggling to fight off depression and also having a really miserable marriage to trying to raise kids and keep them happy has been tough.I just had a wonderful new baby boy two weeks ago and I hope that more and more positive changes are coming in my life.IS THAT SO?? What do I need to do to have more positive changes?? THANKS>>DOB:11-8-81

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

ace of pentacles,9 of swords,5 of pentacles,the fool and 5 of rods.

i believe this layout tells the story of the fool walking away from the chaos that is in the 5 of rods,making it through a tough journey through the 5 of pentacles,cutting through the pain of the 9 of swords then finaly he finds what hes been searching for with the postitive ace of pentacles!.

this is you,hazel. only you have the power to make your life happy or sad. keep your hopes high and thank god for the beautiful baby you have in your life right now. you also need to be strong for the sake of your children.

believe it or not children even as little babies can sense when somethings up so if your stressed they will be stressed. i also get the feeling that somebody is going to come along and lend a helping hand. i also see money for you. because your a scorpio,its only natural for you you to grow impatient or even act catty if somebody upsets you so its very important that you keep your cool. the change you are seeking will ony come if you let it.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join me in chat box with your date of birth,time of birth and place of birth with name.I will be happy to reply your questions. God bless you.