Career paths

over 13 years ago

Hello psychic world, I would immensely appreciate help with this question, Where is my career headed, I have applied for internal posts, I suspect the application was sabotaged, have applied to work on cruise ships and overseas. Thank you,

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

judgement,the chariot,6 of rods,3 of rods and the devil. i believe that the first 2 cards denote that you will most likely be hearing from one of these employers soon. the 6 of rods suggests victory and smooth sailing from there on. 3 of rods and the devil worries me however…is there something or someone around you thats having a hold on you and preventing you from moving forward?.

over 13 years ago
j_jenkins's photo

Jessica Jenkins (j_jenkins)

1 post

I got the Ace of Wands, the 7 of Cups and the 6 of Wands. I believe that very soon things are going to start looking up for you career wise. I see that in the end you will come out victorious!

over 13 years ago

Thank you a million times over, could you also please answer if travel especially overseas travel is indicated…Peace

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

page of rods,ace of swords,6 of swords,the hanged man and 4 of cups. hmmm…im getting here that as you get ready to take one of these jobs there will come an oppurtunity for travel as also seen with the 6 of swords. since the suit of swords can symbolize intellect and skill im thinking this will be a very good learning expierience for you and the little page of rods is you. only you can make it happen. now again the last 2 cards worry me. the hanged man is a card of sacrifice(on the other hand it can represent deep insight and seeing things in a whole new light) and the 4 of cups depicts somebody feeling “down in the dumps.” dont expect this to be all about fun and games. it may start to get tough or even exhausting sometimes. as for overseas i keep invisioning the mediterranian. is that the angle you were going for?

over 13 years ago

Thanks for the amazing insights Miko, I don’t mind the sacrifice as I am single and pretty much given up on the idea of romance, about the only pleasure I find is my work, I work in the technology sector snd as mentioned I’ve applied on cruise ships, in England and New Zealand, and yes I see myself as an intellectual.Hmmm it could be the internal post with travelling and learning oppurtunities, well thanks again

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join me in chat box with your date of birth,time of birth and place of birth. I am sure we will find something good from your birth chart. God bless you.

over 13 years ago

Hi Pradeep, Thank you for the invite but unfortunately I don’t have a credit card or paypal account…any help you can provide here will be greatly appreicated, DOB 03 May 1970, 8:20 PM and Verulam, South Africa (GPS cordinates S 29° 38’ 38.94” Longitude E 31° 2’ 52.224” )

To Miko, to answer your question… is there something or someone around you thats having a hold on you and preventing you from moving forward?

Yes a petty, petulant, arrogant, manipulative, egoistical and technically inept colleague…