feel like your not alone

over 13 years ago

does anyone ever have the feeling like your not alone or that your being watched, but there really isn’t anyone around. Or see something from the corner of your eye. Welcome to my daily life. To me it’s nothing to worry about, but to others it just freaks them out. Had a girlfriend (co-worker)past I must say.. stay with us and she would just freak out if she ever saw anything happening… at one time, her keys went missing for a few days.. I told her just tell the spirts, that you have had enough and please return the keys…and so she did she went back to her bedroom and on her pillow where her keys. I know one of them is my Grandma, for me and her are still very attached to each other. She’s seen me through alot. The other ok be husbands Aunty Jean, but not 100% on that , but I do know that my grandma is one.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

After my dad died, my mum put his urn of ashes in the cupboard. One night she heard scratching. She looked everywhere in the room and eventually opened the cupboard door. Sitting on top of the urn was a huge black spider. My mum hates spiders and went to get a neighbour to move it. The next night the same thing happened. I don’t know why my dad came back as something mum absolutely loathes, but it’s his kind of humour….

over 13 years ago

For that reason, your dad seemed to be like that type of person, who would make jokes or do something silly to make people smile, might have been that reason. For if you mom knew his humor your mom would have more likely laughed it off, at the time she might have been afraid, but later it warmed her heart.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

sometimes i feel like somebody is touching my arm or my back. it kind of creeps me out because i dont know who it is and it feels sticky on my bare skin after.

over 13 years ago

It’s more likely just a spirit saying I am here… Does it usually happen when you have something on your mind

over 13 years ago

It sounds as though there is a spirit around. If you would like me to look at it further for you I would be more than happy to. you can contact me any time at your convenience I am usually always available for live sessions. My Guides would be able to tell you more about this.

Love & Light

over 13 years ago

Awww… thanks… I have carried spirits with me ever since I was a child :)!!!! I’m not afraid of them at all, I let them be… for there is no need to be worry. Grandma is one of them, she will always be a part of me. Even had all their photo’s at our wedding so they will watch over us. I know geek right…

over 13 years ago

not at all karen. I got married in June and as I was getting ready for the wedding a song that always reminded me of my grandmother came on the TV. needless to say I had to put on my eye makeup again. I knew at that moment that my grandma was there and she approved. That was the greatest wedding present I could have ever gotten.

over 13 years ago

ya, i thought I was the only one that had to ask for approval from those passed on. Some would think it’s freaky or strange or just over all stupied.