Future

over 13 years ago

what will happen in my future? Will my ex be involved somehow?

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

dag rene, it will be good to do a reading. i have a feeling you are south african. i use multiple tools to arrive at a conclusion. if you like my profile, please hire me. grtz, art

over 13 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I would love to help you look into this please contact me in chat. I am also letting all clients know that if they order more then a 20$ chat reading from me they will be entered to win 6 months worth of free email readings!

over 13 years ago

i had a similar question some time back. for a detailed answer, i went to nearly five psychics, two of them in person. of them, only one psychic’s details turned out right. and that was art ( smartadvice ) above. you must not be so messed up about your ex. look forward, you have a bright life ahead.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hii Rene..

I would love to help you. I have reunited many lovers and show fast accurate results love is one of my best interest contact me now if you want accuracy and want this man back let me help you today will bring him back to you contact me live for more details ..no scam no games love all truth call now hope to hear from you soon