My family

over 13 years ago

Can someone with the gift PLEASE look into my situation and tell me if I will get my fiancee back in my life and rebuild/rekindle our family? We’ve been together for 6 years and apart now since August 4th, 2010. She is my heart and my soul and I really need to know!

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

9 of wands,5 of swords and the hanged man…i get from the 9 of wands that right now she needs to sort out her feelings. yes,i know its been a few months now but theres alot of excess baggage surrounding her.

i see the 5 of swords as maybe betrayal. was there any cheating involved? or did somebody have a hand in breaking up the marriage?. i definitely feel like somebody else was involved. as for the hanged man i think this card might be saying “hang in there for now.” i have also pulled out two clarifier cards for you wich are ace of cups and 7 of cups.

7 of cups denotes that there may be alot of crying and emotional outbursts involved and 7 of cups to is saying there will be alot of options.

if you would like a more indepth reading please contact me,i am usually on late at night. take care.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

hey..

any body would like to help you but not without charging mind it atleast am not.

blessings

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

i will need to lay out your detailed charts. find me on chat. i have very low rates, you should be able to afford it, if you are truly serious about your family.