Dealing with a Narcissist

over 3 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I get my bf is a narcissist.& under a tremendous amount of stress, but yesterday he did something that was very hurtful . Lieing, being sorta deceptive, ignoring my texts. I was going to be nice & treat him since hes broke& stressed but hes off doing something&when I ask a couple ?? He snaps at me&another response that..im realizing are kinda of one of his tells. Hes lying.Im waiting waiting so i finally go..im going out by myself. I find him at the bar..w another girl. I really dont think it was sketchy in sense of cheating..hec said he was taking to someone whos going through same as him. But he says he just wanted to be alone.um… But youre out in a bar, around other people, with a person spending $$ you said you didnt have.you clearly are ignoring me. Lied about who you are with and where you are. I just left. I know he will never aknowlage it or say sorry. .i feel like he doesnt care he hurts me so much.Now tonight he gets home & I hear him practicing saying” if you dont like it, you can move out! Im playing my music.” Which he was blasting it the other night. It was extremely loud & i got mad. So i didnt say anything or interact w him. i just left. I dint nag or get on his case..i let him be..but for him to do this is & ill. Prob still in some way get blamed for it. I dont know what to do other than just ignore him.but i have no where to go to get away from his negativity. Im stuck..in many ways. This is more how do i deal w this narcissistic man..

over 3 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

there is so much that is underlying with this whole situation, please take a look at my profile to learn more about what i do, i would love to offer you the clarity you need to move forward! All the Best

over 3 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name Is erica i would love to help you in this situation please call me now i am online let me give you a full detailed and direct reading!

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I am so sorry to read that you are living this way right now. He is treating you with so little respect, and if you don’t demand and settle for no less than what you deserve to begin with, you’ll end up getting the lesser end of your bargain. Why don’t you come to me and we’ll do a reading together. Let’s put some thoughts into why he’s behaving the way he is and what you should do about it. This way you have some good insight to bring about good in your relationship area.

Many Blessings, Tammy