Relationship

over 3 years ago

Will I find true happiness

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Why not! God is very kind on His mankind. I would be very happy to check for you and tell you after spirit connection, Where are the portion of your happiness. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hello Nikita, Happiness seems to be knocking on your door, I am sensing something good coming your way, for the tears that you have cried are counted by God, every single one, He sees the good in you and he will bless you! Message me for a true and in depth reading on your future and what is to come! :)

over 3 years ago

Sadness and Happiness is just a state of mind. Decide yourself waht you want. for more and specific clarity. you may join me in a session.

regards

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is Barbara & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

Hi Nikita,

You will find happiness, but its important to let go of preconceived notions. So many of us feel like that joy cannot be found until we have a partner, and in my experience, one must to be happy as an individual to align with the energy of a healthy partner. I would be happy to chat with you and take a look at what lies ahead for you in a romantic way. It’s important to release energy ties to past lovers to find yourself whole. Call all of the your energy back that you have shared over the years. Some people call it soul retrieval. We don’t often realize how much of ourselves we give away that leaves of lacking parts of ourselves.

I’d be happy to chat with you in detail to discuss exercises and visualizations to call all of that energy home.

Bright blessings hun, Pixie