Blocked by ex

over 3 years ago

Why has my ex of over a year and a half randomly blocked me? Bit random

over 3 years ago

Hi Ashleigh,

I’d be happy to talk a look at that for you. Give me a call and we can see his perspective on the matter and what pushed him to that position.

Bright blessings! Pixie

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your questions and right now the reason why I see that he blocked you is because he’s actually seeing somebody else there’s much more to talk about I am online if you want to talk please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes.

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

Hi Ashleigh,

Have you come to an understanding of what drove the disconnect and what caused him to block you?

I would be happy to look at at the details with you if you are still confused with the matter.

Bright blessings to you, Ashleigh. I hope you have come to peaceful place and some understanding.

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 3 years ago

No because we haven’t spoken in over a year so it’s really random

over 3 years ago

Ashleight,

If you want to look at what comes up around him and the reasons surrounding his behavior, I’d be happy to help you.

Best wishes, Pixie

over 3 years ago

Hi, if you are looking for guidance please call me now I’m online.Love and light, George

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

if you are looking for the right answers then call me iam online to take your call I don’t sugar coat anything I tell you what you need to know!

over 3 years ago

there is some one else that he is seeing it wasnt him that blocked you, for more insight plz contact me

over 3 years ago

Hello and welcome back I am online if you’d like to talk join me for my $10 bill for 20 minutes

over 3 years ago

I pick up a new love interest around him and he is having a clean out so he won’t upset the new person who feels insecure. Is what I get.

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is happening from spirit I read the person spirit and thoughts toward you . On line now – Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago
lovepsychicsonia didn't upload a photo

Sonu (lovepsychicsonia)

14 posts

if you really want honest reading about your love life so that you may call me in will guide in every perspective regarding your love life. call me i am online