He loves me, so he says.

over 3 years ago

A guy that I’ve been involved with won’t commit to me, but gets my hopes up in ways that makes me feel like he will commit eventually, but he’s comfortable messing around with another girl but tells me he loves me. Should I keep him as a friend or cut him off? I want to know if he’s taking the other girl seriously and if I’m just coming in the way of their situation and he’s just too scared to tell me.

over 3 years ago

Moni,

I would be happy to chat with you in detail about the guy in question. Its often hard to see the facts of a matter when your emotions and hopes are in involved. He wants access to you and tells you what he knows you need to hear to keep you close.

Be well, Pixie

over 3 years ago

Hi there, if you are looking for guidance, help and you looking for some answers pls call me today I will channel messages with the help of Angels and Pleiadians.I’m online now.Love and light

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your questions and yes there is confusion around the whole situation but right now I see that there is fear upon him he is not yet ready to settle with one woman you’re not interfering with his social life and yes he is talking to other women but it is not serious please join me for my $10 there for 20 minutes to see what’s in store for you and this man.

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Sometimes things do not react as we expect but to know the reality and truth is more important to push our life on the right track and peace of mind. I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

YOU HAVE A LOT ON YOUR HANDS RIGHT NOW TO BE THINKING ABOUT WHAT HE IS THINKING OF, BUT I DO HAVE ANSWERS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT A READING TODAY. CALL ME IAM OLINE NOW.

over 3 years ago

Hi Moni,

I’m here following up with you about the feelings you have been struggling with and the clouded emotion you have regarding the man in question. I provide honest, compassionate, but realistic insight to those seeking real help in making progress past a recurring issue in their life. While I won’t provide false hope to make you feel better about an issue in the currently moment, I share honest and real insight around your current concern and provide real advice on moving past actual concerns. Take a look at my profile and the feedback provided from other clients such as yourself. I am confident i can provide you with honest and realistic assistance to the struggles you are facing.

Bright blessing my dear. I wish you well!

Warm Regards, Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

Hello, I will give you the truth and see what this spirit show around himself toward you , and this girl and much more .On line now – Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago

feel free to contact me with both of your dates of births and first names and i would be happy to help answer your questions

over 3 years ago

I can help (:

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear welcome back and yes I can see the dilemma and right now what I do see is he is playing two parts he wantsHe actually wants both relationships he is very confused and does not know actually what he wants to weeks ago he was fine he knew what he wanted but now things are heating up with the other woman so it’s kind a hard for him to make a decision join me for my $10 deal I’m online.

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me.

over 3 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 3 years ago
astro_sunny didn't upload a photo

ASTRO KING (astro_sunny)

11 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.FAST TYPIST

over 3 years ago
indriasinsight's photo

Indria (indriasinsight)

5 posts

Hi Moni Evans. I am truly sorry to hear about it and can imagine what that must feel like. It seems that he has some mixed feelings going on and feels unsure. I’d love to help you & tune into his energy so you can get the answers you need so you won’t feel like this. Sending you love & light. – Indria

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I am online to take your call .