He's seeing someone else

over 4 years ago

It amazes me how much time I spent and effort I put in into my relationship which I can now call a situationship. This man has put me thru a rollercoaster ride for 10 months. EVERYONE tells me things will change, they will get better, he loves you you two are soulmates you two have a very strong connection which is spiritual I take it…....it can’t be a coincidence that i keep hearing these things over and over again. NOW I have heard from 2 other psychics, he is seeing someone else. Im aware things change, the universe changes things also and nothing is set in stone but what is it about me that he runs for the hills? I just dont know anymore. Hope she makes him happy, because I swear I thought I did.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

The Lovers Reversed comes up for you and him. Now this can in fact mean a split in a current relationship; however it also hints at a lack of love for oneself. You tried, you loved and now it is time to heal yourself and love who you are and not give him a second thought (which is easier said than done I know). If you would like to speak further, please contact me and I would be happy to help.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me see what this year will bring for you , I see a lot of clearing. Come in nd let me help you . Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi please call today for some insight!

over 4 years ago

He does love you, there is not one else. He has a lot of emotional growth to do and so do you, there is blocks between you guys for different reasons, and this is creating fears on both sides that you will not share with eachother. Communication is lacking big time, walls are up on both of your ends and real feelings & fears are not being shared. Yet I can see clearly you both love each equally. Come talk to me hun, if you want to go into deeper.

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Confused about your relationship? STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS! Restore love in your life. INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS, TIME FRAMES, HEART2HEART healing. Remote viewing, know all now!

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.