Who is he happier with

over 4 years ago

was my ex happier with me or the girl he is with now??

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I CAN TELL YOU THIS IF YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW! CALL ME TODAY FOR MY #1 DAY AFTER XMAS SPECIAL ONE DAY ONLY! ASK WHEN CALLING.

over 4 years ago

Hello, let me see and give you the truth who he is happier with and much more on line now . Specials – Blessings

over 4 years ago

Can anyone help

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for the truth to your future love & career readings $10 call now

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Ashleigh,

I can see that you really need to feel special and you haven’t been feeling that way lately. At the core of your being you feel that you genuinely deserve to be respected in a romantic relationship. After all, you bring a LOT to the table! In regards to your ex, you’d feel somewhat vindicated if you were completely missed by him.

Meanwhile, you do know that it’s always better to look forward instead of looking back. There’s so much life ahead of you yet to be lived. I’d love to do a reading to help prepare you for what’s ahead!

SunTiger

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi please call for a new years special 22 mins for love life and career readings!

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 4 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

spirit shows me dear he was happier with you because you and him felt “home,peace and complete”! he’s “trying” to find that wit the new girl dear, now you may see a smile or two on his face but thats the moment that he may be in with her but it only last for that moment im sensing strong energys from them both which is aggitation but nothing that consist of love my dear….

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi please call for a 10$ special for 2020, thank you

over 4 years ago

Thanks for your help guys

over 4 years ago
intuitiveenergy's photo

Christine Ramm-Matthews (intuitiveenergy)

1 post

I would love to be able to have the pleasure to use dowsing to look at the energy he feels for as well as the energy he feels for this other person. Sometimes we find they are off on a new path and others we see they may have regrets of ever walking away

over 4 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.