will we choose to be a couple

over 13 years ago

i met a man on line and we have gone to dinner a few times and talked most days.i need to know if he is the one and should i continue to see him and do we have a future together. i have made mistakes before and i dont want to make another bad choice. please help.

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

carol, i can find this out for you. however to do this, i need to establish a psychic connection with you which is not possible on the basis of a single message by you here. would you mind coming on chat. regards, Art from belgium

over 13 years ago

I can help you with this dear, I already do feel a very high connection with you, I do see good coming out of this but for more you must contact me so I can truly look into this for you. God bless :)

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hi ……. I have rich experience in the field of Spirituality & Religion , love & relationships and compatibility if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,… I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away. Please intimate your name and dob/time for detailed and an accurate, honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward. Contact me now..

over 13 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

hello dear this is art from belgium, a practising psychic over last 30 years. i do a reading on a scale of 36 based on alignment of planets.stars. my rates are low.and i see you come a long way from were u use to be. you are lost in the past.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join me in chat box with your date of birth,time and place with full name. I can help you better. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
amphorablue didn't upload a photo

Laura Brown (amphorablue)

5 posts

I would be happy to take a look into this for you. Feel free to come on in for a live reading! Blessings!

over 13 years ago
esotericlight's photo

Esoteric Light (esotericlight)

8 posts

This could be the right person for you. A good Tarot reading will let you know what to focus on so that you can get the most out of this relationship. Feel free to contact me if you’d still like some guidance on this issue.