Was this a mistake

over 4 years ago
kari09 didn't upload a photo

Karishma Kumar (kari09)

41 posts

Hi just hoping if anyone can help me with this again. Should I have told Amit that I was in love with him before he walked away 6 months ago? (I still am) It’s not that I never tried, I did try but I wasn’t confident enough how he’d react. I was scared of rejection. Despite that, he’s still not with me today.

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me im online now to take your call.

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I do understand how much painful for you but sometimes things react totally opposite our expectations.I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.