Stressed

over 4 years ago

Things aren’t the best for me right now. I just got a new job which I’m happy about but I’m stressed about money. I have to go to court on Tuesday for back rent and I’m feeling the stress of it tonight. I knew this was coming and Im aware of my actions that resulted to me having this. Hoping that the judge will go easy on me as I’ve been struggling financially. I haven’t always made the best decisions when it comes to money but I cant afford to loose my place right now. Hoping for the best. Will things get better for me? I’m pretty confident they will, just need reassuance Thanks.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what the judge will say and if he will go easy on you , and much more and will finances improve for you. if you will keep your place and have a chance to catch up . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️