Will we back in touch ?

over 4 years ago

I was starting to get to know this guy named Alex . Last Friday I had a missed call from him but he never got back to me. Will he or will we ever be in touch again ?

over 4 years ago
shannonreilly's photo

Shari Malin (shannonreilly)

23 posts

dalia, I would be pleased to read for you. I’m online right now and available. I specialize in love and relationship readings.

over 4 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi There! I have a special deal today on love readings! chat with me ill give you answers

over 4 years ago

Hello,Let me look into spirit I will he contact you again and much more . I have specials . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Join me i am here i tell you about him

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I am working for 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience. I can reach the depth of your soul and read you once I have connected and can answer all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationships, and so on. come and discover the truth u were unaware of for so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed by the truth.

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and im looking in the cards to see that yes you will be in contact with him again before this year ends, he seems to have much to talk about . im on line please join me for my $10.00 for 20 minutes.

over 4 years ago
psychic_clouds didn't upload a photo

Claudia (psychic_clouds)

87 posts

My darling, do you want to actually get to the truth? I’ll tell you why I can take you there…see…many readers use your “free will” often to avoid giving you a straight answer, that’s why you leave the reading more confused than before but here’s the truth on how the Universe actually works…

YES, you do have Free Will and YES your destiny is the result of the choices you and other make because of it… BUT a Psychic job is not to tell you “hey it depends on what you’ll do” because you’ve already made those choices in your soul, so we have ti tune in and actuallly explain those choices to you and how the Universe reacts to them, THAT IS HOW we predict the future and there’s no two ways about.

I’m a master Psychic and I’m 100% accurate because I understand this process and can indeed lead you to the truth of your future and love life without a doubt.

Get real answers, call me today.

Love and Light.

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me if you want answers to your issue.

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Dalia 21,

Alex is a hard-working person but can bea tad bit selfish with his own feelings and will call only when he’s feeling lonely and doesn’t have someone else to talk to at the moment. He has you as well as others ready to call when he’s feeling the need to talk to someone.

You are putting more thought into this relationship than he is at the moment.

If you’d like more details … you know how to reach me.

~ Mystic_SunTiger