Dreams

over 4 years ago
tmoney24's photo

tmoney24

15 posts

Lately my dreams at night and my visions I have been seeing is marriage and a baby keeps popping up. As you all know I’ve been through alot but I’m still evolving. Still learning how to grasp my psychic abilities to an extent. But anyways despite everything that’s been happening in my life right now. And my boyfriend’s bitch ass sister I feel like he is slowly distancing himself but deep inside he loves me dearly. I know hes excited for me to fly back to California in a few weeks and move back in December. I’m slowly starting to regain my confidence, faith etc… and I’m really just feel it in my bones I’m ready for this next chapter in my life. Despite her being in it.

over 4 years ago
tmoney24's photo

tmoney24

15 posts

And it’s the first time in a really long time that I have found someone that truly loves and cares for me. But most importantly wants me to do good in life. And I dont really have anyone to talk too.

over 4 years ago

Hello, let me see what is ahead , I see a lot through spirit around you and your boyfriend. I will give you full insight and much more. Come in and let me help you . I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO IAM ONLINE RIGHT NOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE A READING.

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Join me for true interpretation of your dream

over 4 years ago
shannonreilly's photo

Shari Malin (shannonreilly)

23 posts

Hello tmoney24. I see your confusion about the dream and would love to help you interpret it. Please feel free to connect with me when you are ready.

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards