Love lost & unfortunate jealousy

over 4 years ago
tmoney24's photo

tmoney24

15 posts

So I have been in a relationship with a man for almost a year hes currently incarcerated and was set to get out early next year. Due to recent factors he got hit with another charge due to his sister. I have been have problems with her since Day 1 when I met her last year. And my senses and feelings have been telling me that because of this added charge he will get out late 2020. We plan on getting married and trying to have a baby next year. But again his sister thinks I’m in it for money and “obsessed” with him. Hes checked her and she has gotten out of control and to be honest. I genuinely really love this man despite this unfortunate ordeal and it’s hard to vent as you all know because I really dont have family. So I just want to know will she just go into her own destiny and will everything with me and my boyfriend go into my favor?

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)

over 4 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

if you want real answers call me, there is a lot to tell you !

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and give you the truth , and what is going to be with his sister . I see a lot ahead for you and your boyfriend . Come in and let me help you . I have specials today . Blessings

over 4 years ago

Anytime you want to take a look we can analyze both of the personality characters both your boyfriend and his sister, I actually feel like it may work out a little better for you than you are thinking but theres a lot to know in the meantime. Please give me a call today with names an birthdates so we can get to confronting the situation.

over 4 years ago

im online come chat

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HAVE YOU GOTTON YOUR ANSWERS YET? IF NOT, FEEL FREE TO CALL ME TODAY.