The Truth about TWIN FLAMES

over 4 years ago
psychic_clouds didn't upload a photo

Claudia (psychic_clouds)

87 posts

The Truth about Twin Flames Pt. 1 As Explained by Angels.

At the “dawn” of my lunar return I’m sitting here in my studio celebrating with Haakon (I call him H), my spirit guide. H is a 7 foot blonde man last incarnated in the 13th Century as a Viking, he was an explorer of new lands and “dealt” with NEW (American Indians) populations to help his people feed themselves and have an actual prospect of a safe life. I often ask him if he really thought it was a good idea to stop incarnating after a life spent as a Viking and explorer which for sure had his “less than holy” moments, I mean… months and months at sea without any real prospects and the never-ending battle for food and territory is not exactly ground to elevate a soul to the peacefully unlimited knowledge required to permanently abandoning the physical form. Yet, every time he just smiles, pulls his blonde flocks behind his ears and says ” I loved my woman, forgave my mother and died for my best friend”. At that, the only comment that comes to my clearly overpowered human mind is ” Was your mother that difficult?” and he said ” The Ocean can be difficult to forgive”. Now I’m right down confused, so I reply a simple “Ocean?” His smile gives way to a very human veil of melancholy ” Yes, because it takes away a lot more than things that can sink, it robs you of time, steals your name, breaks your body and deals your mind as a ferocious bear…at the end, it leaves you with nothing but your capacity to forgive”. Wow, ok…and I thought I had a bad day…I try to make it all a lil bit light hearted, in the end, today is my Lunar Return, the kind of birthday he specifically likes because he used to celebrate it every month with his loved ones…and moreover, although he came into my life over 20 years ago and most of the times we treat each other as “that annoying siblings you just can’t get rid of” (I drive him mad because to him I’m just too reckless, quick and curious and never give him any peace, and he drives me up the wall when at a specific question about something very practical and very immediate I get an answer that can go on for days given that he always stars at the “very beginning”) I’m in awe of him…truth is that i don’t even know why he chose me, maybe after all he did still have some karma to balance out….

He seems all jolly again, he knows me better than “anyone” else so he understands how his moods can effect an empath and psychic like me…so we get back into talking about my Lunar return and joke around what the next month has in the pipe line for me. He knows that Astrology is my “safe zone” , after spending the majority of my life studying it and understanding it’s laws it has become my very safety blanket, a place where everything makes sense, especially what to many appears to be completely irrational. But tonight I want more than safety…Tonight I’m willing to listen to an endless story, it’s my new moon and as I sit bare and innocent as a child I ask my question, of course I don’t even have to utter a sound. He kneels infront of me with his piercing blue eyes lit of gratitude and cosmic love. ” Would you really like to know the story of Twin Flames?”

H " Our most prized possession is our memory, and I don't mean the capacity to remember facts but the ability to remember ourselves. When we come back to a single form, we immediately start getting knocked about from right left and centre, to the point that we experience panic for the first time and learn how to avoid it or at least minimize it. We the learn to call it  "fitting in" and " working along with others". We start learning how to cope with this baggage of emotions and painful limitations , you see? Limitations are like a viral diseases, it's very concept spreads across humans faster than the plague and feeds off the fear we nurture towards our own very emotions .....it's the apocalypse of downwards cycles. We condemn the emotions that we were given in order to grow into that process of rejection that makes us feel limited and therefore scared ; so we cling to the informations we get fed and forget the actual reality: The one where we are limitless stellar entities of knowledge for whom "love" is not a function, but ...an element."

TO BE CONTINUED…

over 4 years ago
psychic_clouds didn't upload a photo

Claudia (psychic_clouds)

87 posts

On line now. Love and light

over 4 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.FAST TYPIST