Should i tough it out or....

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Should i tough it out with my current situation, or say scew it and go my own way? Might sound like a simple question, but ive seen if you hang in there, it pays off.. but.. i dk what to do right now. Hang in there a bit longer or go my own way?

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what you need to do move forward or tough it out and see if things will change. On line now -Live chat . I will give you the truth and much more. I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

If you have to struggle through it, 9 times out of 10 it ain’t worth it.

over 4 years ago

Hi Audry,

It’s a simple question, but it’s not a simple decision when your emotions are involved. If you would like honest, compassionate, and realistic insight into you concern, I’d be happy to help you.

I wish you the best. I know it’s a tough place to be in and sometimes it’s necessary to get an unbiased person with gifted insight assist.

Be well, Pixie

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)