When will someone truly want me?

over 4 years ago

My love life seem to have taken a turn for the worse since I decided to get back into dating. They seems so nice and normal at first, then comes the pictures of their “junk”, or lot’s of questions about sex. Others just ghost me after a month or so of trying to get to know the person. I panicked and did the same with two guys when they asked me out, however I believe that they only wanted sex and pretended otherwise. Things just are not going well. I am attractive enough, interesting enough, never used to be a problem… when will I find a boyfriend again, that truly wants to be with me?

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€20,30 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)

over 4 years ago

Kristina,

It’s not just you. It’s the recent dating culture. Social media and dating apps have changed the game. It’s fast and furious. Lonely and sad people looking for instant gratification and validation get on there. You don’t build genuine connections or really communicate in an organic way. Going out and meeting people organically feels like it takes “too long” when you can go online and be in contact with a new person in minutes these days. It’s sad, but its the unfortunate truth.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when love life will turn around and really some one will come in your life for the future. On line now -Live chat . I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards