Cross Roads

over 4 years ago
tmoney24's photo

tmoney24

15 posts

Hello my name is Trelani, I’m 24 going on 25 real soon and I feel like I’m at a crossroads in my life. My love life is up and down, where I’m living I just want to go back to where I belong, I feel lonely and flat out unhappy. The only good thing is I’m in school and trying to go after nursing soon. Have been through so much hardships throughout my life thus far. I’m just ready for the next chapter in my life. Stability, marriage, family and my own home. Its hard to vent.

over 4 years ago
advisorsunny's photo

Sunny (advisorsunny)

2 posts

hello trelani, im a empath and a intuitive advisor as well as a life coach, i would love to help you get some insight on your love life, career, and future, please come chat with me for some insight.

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome. and yes i can see your struggles, and im looking in your cards to see that changes are coming very soon. there are new doors opening for you, please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes im on line ,

over 4 years ago

Hi Trelani :) You are definitely at a crossroads. I know it hasn’t been easy for you girl. But you are strong and resilient. You are a good soul. And you have a lot of big shifts coming up for you…personal growth and transformation.

If you’d like some guidance on this, I’m here to help.

Sending my blessings,

Violet

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€20,30 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME I CAN TALK TO YOU.

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)