Life purpose??

over 4 years ago

What is my life purpose?

over 4 years ago

hello my dear and welcome and your purpose is to find some one to love and then be in a long term relationship and just be happy , im on line join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes. im on line.

over 4 years ago

Hi – will be happy to explore this for you. Let’s connect now.

~pmk

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I AM A MASTER PSYCHIC IN EVERY FIELD. I CAN TELL YOU WHERE YOU WERE,WHERE YOU ARE AND WHERE YOUR GOING. CALL ME.

over 4 years ago

to have deeper understanding of your own gifts and in turn help others to interpret their dreams—please call me today and we can go over expanding on your talents. x

love an light

rain

over 4 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why Wait Any Longer for a Change in your life, Are You Meant To Be Together? Wondering if He/She will call? feeling lost or confused? Why worry, wait or wonder? Unlock the truth ease your mind in minutes! Click Chat Now!!

over 4 years ago

I would be happy to give you guidance on this Nisha. :) I know you’ve been feeling lost, but the universe is gently guiding you in the right direction. I can help you see the signs of this, and get a clearer insight on why you are here and where you are headed.

Sending my blessings! Violet

over 4 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

Begin a regimen of meditation daily. Thru this process ones soul purpose will be revealed.

over 4 years ago

Great question! Let’s take a look to decipher the various levels of your life’s purpose (theme, role, archetype, higher purpose etc). Looking forward!

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€20,30 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️