Please advise on this

over 4 years ago

I’ve been wondering when a client comes into a reading inquiring about their POI, what is the likely hood that the reader will pick up if someone new comes into the picture? Does it depend on the type of reading?

over 4 years ago

Yes it does matter also on the energy as well.

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY TO GET YOUR ANSWER.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hello, Yes it all depends on the energy. I will give you full insight and details on your questions and concerns on all matters of your life and much more . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today. Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychic_star1's photo

Catherine Matthews (psychic_star1)

4 posts

I Warmly Welcome You In My Chat Room. I Wil Give Not Sugar Coat And Will Give You Truth Only. All Details And Information Will Be Shared.

over 4 years ago

I always try to determine the person the client wants to look as specifically. There are plenty of times other people come up as well, but its a matter of if the client wants to know or not. It also depends on the situation. I can usually tell if its a person of significance as to inform my client to keep their eyes open for such person.

I hope that helps! Pixie

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Love Healer & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️