Very confused need an answer

over 4 years ago

3 years ago my grandma die and we go to her house. My uncle invite relatives and another people from our enviroment. My uncle has a groomsmen/best man and he say to me for my grandmas lost:...my name condolense for grandma. I say thank you and after this i was staring him talking. I see him 2-3 times again and after 1 year for one time only. Now 3 years later i feel love about this man. Im small in age almost adult. My mother said it is not love. This you feel was created she said. For me he is everything i could do anything for him i want him to be good even we are not together because he is MARRIED. I like his world he seems a good person. I care about him and if he is not good im not too. So i dont doubt about the love i feel but maybe something is wrong here idk can someone answer to my question please? I need an answer. Do i really love him or i just like him? I doubt i like him with the things im thinking i could do but anyway. Love or feeling?

over 4 years ago
spiritmasterluu's photo

✨Spirit Master Luu (spiritmasterluu)

7 posts

Hey love

over 4 years ago
advisor.sharon didn't upload a photo

sharon (advisor.sharon)

3 posts

hi sweetie I would love to look into this for you to see if this is true love if something will happen in the near future and to lead and guide you in this journey that you are going on.. if you chat with me today I can give you the answer you been looking for and the clarity you been longer for

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

COME TALK TO ME NOW BECAUSE I CAN TELL YOU WHERE THIS MAY BE LEADING TO!

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, id love to help you with your situation, i’m currently having a special on all readings $10 for 10 minute reading special! :)

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for a full life love & career reading $10

over 4 years ago

Hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your question and I know your confused about your feelings right now and as I see in the cards is your feelings are true, and not false please join me for my $10.00 deal for minutes I’m on line .

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I HAVE JUNE SPECIALS GOING ON RIGHT NOW, $10.99 15 MIN CALL ME.

over 4 years ago
readingbysullen's photo

Readings by sullen (readingbysullen)

8 posts

contact me for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 call now!

over 4 years ago

I have a question its driving me crazy please help

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
psychiccounselantmelina didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Advisor Sabrina (psychiccounselantmelina)

52 posts

call today for a clearer and brighter tomorrow!! 22 mins for 10$ I can answer all questions about love and career!!